Last Item Added Close
You have no items in your shopping bag.
Terms & Conditions
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. A PURCHASE WILL NOT IMPROVE YOUR ODDS OF WINNING. VOID WHERE PROHIBITED.
1. SPONSOR: Schurman Retail Group, 300 Oak Bluff Lane, Goodlettsville, TN 37072 (“Sponsor” or “Schurman Retail Group”).
2. ENTRY PERIOD: The Mother’s Day Giveaway begins on April 23, 2018 and ends at 11:59:59 p.m. PST on May 5, 2018.The computer clock of Sponsor’s webmaster is the official timekeeping device of the Sweepstakes.
3. WHO CAN ENTER: The Sweepstakes is open to legal residents of the 50 United States and the District of Columbia (“D.C.”), who are 18 years of age or the age of majority in their state of residence, whichever is older, at the time of entry. Upon request, Participants must provide proof of age acceptable to Sponsor. No purchase is necessary to participate, enter or win. Employees of Sponsor, its parent and affiliated companies, and the advertising, marketing and promotion agencies of each; any other entity that develops or distributes materials for or related to this Sweepstakes; any other entity that, in the sole discretion of Sponsor, is determined to be so closely related to Sponsor’s operations such that participation would result in the appearance of impropriety; and the immediate family members of all of the forgoing are NOT eligible to enter or win this Sweepstakes. Immediate family is defined as: mother, father, brother, sister, spouse, children, son-in-law, daughter-in-law, brother-in-law, sister-in-law, mother-in-law, father-in-law, step-parents, step-children, grandmother, grandfather, grandchildren, and any relative or other person residing in the employee’s place of residence. The Sweepstakes is subject to all applicable federal, state and local laws and regulations and is void outside the 50 United States and D.C., and where prohibited by law.
4. HOW TO ENTER: To enter, Participants must complete and submit the entry form (“Entry”), click the “Enter” button. Information required on the Entry form consists of the following: complete first and last name, and valid email address by 11:59:59 p.m. PST on May 5, 2018. All required Entry Information must be completed in full and must be accurate, current, true and valid. The Entry Information must match the information of the entrant who completed the act of physically entering the Giveaway. Entries by the same person in excess of the limits stated herein will be disqualified. LIMIT ONE (1) ENTRY PER PERSON/EMAIL ACCOUNT PER SWEEPSTAKES PERIOD. Incomplete, multiple, mechanically reproduced and automated entries will be void and disqualified.
5. RANDOM DRAWING: Within 48 hours after the close of the Sweepstakes, there will be four (4) drawings from among all eligible entries received during the Sweepstakes Period to randomly select four (4) potential Prize winners. Proof of entry does not constitute evidence of timely receipt of entry or eligibility. The potential Prize winner for each drawing will be contacted by email and announced on the PAPYRUS Facebook page. If any potential winner cannot be reached or does not respond within three (3) days of notification, then the potential winner forfeits the Prize and an alternate potential winner will be selected and notified. All potential alternate winners selected will be subject to the same requirements for claiming the Prize. Drawings will continue for each prize until the potential Prize winner timely claims the Prize award. Odds of winning will depend upon the number of eligible entries received during the applicable Sweepstakes Period. The drawing will be conducted by Sponsor.
6. PRIZES & VALUES: Eight (8) $100 PAPYRUS Online codes to shop at www.papyrusonline.com (ARV $800) (“Prizes”) will be awarded to four (4) eligible Participants. No transfer or substitution of Prize or cash alternative is permitted, except by Sponsor in its sole discretion. Sponsor reserves the right to substitute any Prize of equal or greater value should a Prize become unavailable for any reason. All federal, state and local taxes and fees on or applicable to Prize are the sole responsibility of each Prize winner.
7. GENERAL RULES: Each Prize will be emailed to the email address provided by each winner within six weeks of winner verification. Return of any Prize or Prize notification as undeliverable will result in disqualification of the potential winner and an alternate winner will be selected based on the criteria stated herein. Acceptance of Prize constitutes winner’s agreement that Sponsor may use winner’s name, biographical data and/or likeness for purposes of advertising and promotion in all media worldwide, without notice or further compensation, except where prohibited by law. Drawing times are approximate. Sponsor reserves the right to change drawing times. By participating, each Participant agrees to release and hold harmless Sponsor, its parent, affiliates, subsidiaries, Wpromote, Facebook and each of their respective directors, officers, shareholders, employees, agents, and advertising and promotional agencies (collectively the “Releases”) from and against any and all liability for claims, costs, injuries, losses or damages of any kind, without limitation, which may occur in connection with use of the website (including, but not limited to, damage to Participants’ or others’ computer equipment resulting from participation), entry into the Sweepstakes, or from acceptance, possession use/misuse of any Prize awarded. By entering and participating in this promotion, each Participant certifies eligibility and agrees to be bound by the Official Rules and the decisions of Sponsor or Sponsor’s representatives, including Wpromote, which shall be final on all Sweepstakes matters. In the event there is a discrepancy or inconsistency between disclosures or other statements contained in any Sweepstakes materials and the terms and conditions of the Official Rules, the Official Rules shall prevail, govern and control. This Sweepstakes is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with Facebook.
8. ENTRY ERRORS/TAMPERING: Sponsor is not responsible for (i) electronic or digital transmissions or any entries that are late, lost, damaged, incomplete, illegible, garbled, destroyed, or misdirected; (ii) any problems or technical malfunctions, errors, omissions, interruptions, deletions, defects, delay in operation of transmission, communication failures, destruction or unauthorized access to, or alteration of, entries; (iii) failed of unavailable hardware, network, software or telephone transmissions, damage to any Participant’s or any person’s computer and/or its contents, or causes beyond Sponsor’s reasonable control that jeopardize the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of the Sweepstakes; (iv) any entries submitted in a manner that is not expressly allowed under these Rules; (v) incorrect or inaccurate entry information whether caused by entrants or by any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilized in the Sweepstakes; (vi) any typographical or other error in the printing or advertising of the offer, administration or execution of the Sweepstakes, or in the announcement of the winner; or (vii) malfunctions or interference resulting from illicit, malicious or injurious code (including, but not limited to, viruses, worms and denial of service attacks). Sponsor reserves the right in its sole discretion, but shall not be obligated, to cancel, modify or terminate the Sweepstakes if for any reason the Sweepstakes cannot be executed as planned, including but not limited to fraud, misconduct, computer virus, bugs, unauthorized intervention, tampering, transmission failures, technical failures or any other causes beyond the control of Sponsor that affect or corrupt the integrity, administration, fairness, or security, or proper conduct of the Sweepstakes, or if the Sweepstakes is compromised or becomes technically corrupted in any way, electronically or otherwise, and to select the winners based on a random drawing only from among all eligible entries received as of the date/time of such termination/cancellation or modification. Sponsor reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to disqualify and prosecute any individual who tampers with or attempts to tamper with the entry process. CAUTION: ANY ATTEMPT BY AN INDIVIDUAL TO DELIBERATELY DAMAGE ANY WEBSITE OR UNDERMINE THE LEGITIMATE OPERATION OF THIS SWEEPSTAKES IS A VIOLATION OF CRIMINAL AND CIVIL LAWS, AND SHOULD SUCH AN ATTEMPT BE MADE, SPONSOR RESERVES THE RIGHT TO DISQUALIFY, PROSECUTE AND SEEK DAMAGES FROM ANY SUCH INDIVIDUAL TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY
LAW. Sponsor reserves the right to void all entries made through use of any robotic, automatic, programmed or similar entry methods and to disqualify and prosecute any individual using such a method.
10. COPY OF OFFICIAL RULES: A copy of the Official Rules may be obtained by visiting http://www.papyrusonline.com/giveaways-contests.
11. WINNER’S LIST: To request a winners’ list, please send a self-addressed stamped legal size envelope (residents of WA and VT may omit return postage) for receipt after May 6, 2018 and no later than May 20, 2018 to: Schurman Retail Group – Mother’s Day Giveaway, 300 Oak Bluff Lane, Goodlettsville, TN 37072.